There is a wide range of free leaflets available from the office although a small charge is levied to cover the cost of postage on bulk orders. Please contact the office if you wish to discuss this option.
The leaflets are listed below and are in pdf format. They can be viewed by clicking on the title. Unless otherwise stated, most of them are designed as A5 booklets in pages of 4 or multiples of 4. You should set your printer to A4 paper, landscape format and double-sided printing to ensure pages are in the correct order when printed out.
To access these files the current version of one of the many PDF viewers may be required if it will not open automatically.
Click on the icon for free download.
- Technical specifications for dry stone walls
- Technical specifications for simple retaining walls
- Technical specifications for single walls and boulder dykes
- Technical specifications for Cotswold Oolitic Limestone walls
- Brief guide to inspecting dry stone walls
- Butts for shooting, shelter and watching
- Notes on building a cairn
- Walls and the landscape – a guide to British walls – sorry not available electronically
- Geology for wallers
- Churchyard dry stone walls and survey form (A4 double-sided)
- Dry stone walls and wildlife
- Bee Boles
- Wall survey forms
- Craftsman Certification Scheme booklet and test application form