Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How do I join the DSWA?
See our Membership page for the link to an application form which should be completed and returned to the DSWA office.
- Q. How do I pay for my membership?
Either by Direct Debit, cheque or securely through Paypal on the DSWA website.
- Q. Where is my nearest DSWA Branch?
See the Branches page on our website.
- Q. How do I book to take a Dry Stone Walling exam?
Use the link on the Training page of the website.
- Q. Do you have any training manuals that I can buy?
See the Leaflets and Sales page on the website which gives details of books and the cost.
- Q. How do I find a dry stone waller in my area?
Use the Professional Register on the Contractors section of the website.
Inis Oirr will be the setting for a long weekend of stone wall building, relief carving and letter cutting from 17 to 20 September. You have Full Story...
Got a question? Why not ask the community over at our DSWA Discussion Forum.
Various links we think you might find useful.
Our most frequently asked questions.