Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How do I join the DSWA?
See our Membership page for the link to an application form which should be completed and returned to the DSWA office.
- Q. How do I pay for my membership?
Either by Direct Debit, cheque or securely through Paypal on the DSWA website.
- Q. Where is my nearest DSWA Branch?
See the Branches page on our website.
- Q. How do I book to take a Dry Stone Walling exam?
Use the link on the Training page of the website.
- Q. Do you have any training manuals that I can buy?
See the Leaflets and Sales page on the website which gives details of books and the cost.
- Q. How do I find a dry stone waller in my area?
Use the Professional Register on the Contractors section of the website.
DSWA is delighted to learn that its HLF Skills for the Future application has been successful. This means that eight training bursaries can be o Full Story...
Got a question? Why not ask the community over at our DSWA Discussion Forum.
Various links we think you might find useful.
Our most frequently asked questions.